If you have a choir student at TuHS, you are an important member of the Choir Boosters and invite your involvement in our activities. It does take time to volunteer and it can seem like work, yet you will soon find that you are having fun with other parents creating memorable times for you and your choir student.
General Volunteer Opportunities:
- Donate concession sale items
- Staff concession table at concerts and musical performances
- Usher at concerts and musical performances
- Assist with choir robes/dresses inventory and upkeep
- Chaperone choir events/competitions
- Staff the annual fireworks tent
- Create silent auction baskets
- Participate in work crew days for musical
- Stage decorations for concert choirs
Fundraising Volunteer Opportunities:
- Coordinate one of our traditional fundraisers:
- ButterBraids and Baked Hams
- Winter Concert’s Silent Auctions
- Wreath Sales
- See’s Candy Sales
- Coupon Books
- Annual Fireworks Tent<
- Oregon Sporting Clay Tournament
TuHS Choir Booster Board of Directors and Coordinators
- President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary and Directors hold his/her office for one year after election or until a successor is elected and qualified.
- Concession sales, ushers, stage decoration, and musical volunteer coordinators
Volunteer opportunities are sent out through email and are posted on our Facebook page.